Great Sheet masks that are formulated mainly for sensitive, oily, enlarged pores, and acne skin types.
These sheet masks are great for troubled skin types because they are made to sooth troubled and sensitive skin.
- Zymogen is a famous Korean brand that is known to be an excellent treatment for acne-prone skin.
- Mediheal PDF AC dressing is made for acne-prone skin.
- Centella Asiatica mask by SKINFOOD is known to be good for troubled skin.
- Snail Bee Content Mask by Benton is a very popular mask for all skin types. It is an especially great anti-aging mask perfectly suited for troublesome sensitive skin.
- Tea Tree mask by Nature Republic is good for enlarged pores and acne.
- Hoy Moly by Cosrx is a snail mucin mask formulated for sensitive skin types.
- Lastly, Dr. Jart's Calm Your Sensitive Skin is made especially for super sensitive skin types and can only be found at our online store in the U.S.
Contents : 7 masks
How to Use :
Use after thoroughly cleansing your face. Then take the sheet mask out of the bag and place it onto your face. Make sure it covers the entire face. After 15 minutes, take it off and proceed with your regular skincare routine. For best result, use this mask 3 times a week.